| This article is a stub. You can help the Ranma Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.
After a training accident, Genma finds himself in a feudal-esque land where he's worshiped as a deity. What's really strange is that the inhabitants all look very familiar.
Relation to the Previous Episode
Cast in Order of Appearance
|Character Name||Japanese Voice||English Voice|
|Genma Saotome (human, panda)||Kenichi Ogata||Robert O. Smith|
|Akane Tendo||Noriko Nagai||Myriam Sirois|
|Ranma Saotome (male)||Kappei Yamaguchi||Richard Cox|
|Sasuke Sarugakure (alternate)||Shigeru Chiba||Robert O. Smith|
|Hayato Ryujin (Tatewaki Kuno alternate)||Hirotaka Suzuoki||Ted Cole|
|Kanna (Akane alternate)||Noriko Nagai||Myriam Sirois|
|Kotaro (Ranma alternate)||Kappei Yamaguchi||Richard Cox|
|Village Elder (Soun alternate)||Ryūsuke Ōbayashi||David Kaye|
|Principal Kuno (Alternate, Kotaro's father)||Tatsuyuki Jinnai||Scott McNeil|
|Nabiki Tendo (alternate)||Minami Takayama||Elaina Wotten-Costain|
|Male village healer (Happosai alternate)||Ichirō Nagai||Paul Dobson|
|Female village healer (Cologne alternate)||Miyoko Asō||Elan Ross Gibson|
- Hayato's family name is not given in the dub.
- We never learn the names of Soun's, Nabiki's, Kasumi's, Sasuke's, Happosai's, Cologne's, or the Principal's counterparts.
- Genma is the only main Tendo resident not to have a feudal counterpart in this episode. Kotaro's parents are not seen anywhere here. Their status is unknown.
- Kotaro is also the name of Ushinosuke Oshamanbe's steer from Ryoga, Run Into the Sunset. The steer was renamed Botsie in the english dub.
- It's not clear why the principal's counterpart is with Kanna's (Akane's) family in this setting. He does not seem to have the same family bond with Hayato that his counterpart has with Kuno. It's possible that he's meant to be Kanna's uncle or grandfather or perhaps a servant but it's never directly stated.
- Hayato in general seems far more villainous than his Furinkan counterpart, more than willing to use lethal force against Genma and Kotaro to get what he wants. He uses a spear rather than a sword for battle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.