Since they were raised within a society of male martial artists, Mint and Lime have never had contact with any women excepting their mothers (the Musk left the practice of marrying transformed animals long ago). Because of this, they can be very girl-obsessed and will be stricken with happiness just by the sound or touch of them. Despite his lack of experience with women, Lime does not possess as much timidity. For instance, he actively pursues his desire to touch Akane Tendo's buttocks and both him and Mint possess an over-obsession with breasts, which is a constant nuisance to Herb as they spy on her while she's bathing. Possibly due to their animalistic nature, they have no qualms about killing in order to win, and even seem to enjoy it.
Lime, like Ryoga Hibiki, possesses astounding endurance and monstrous strength, which is further enchanced by his tiger heritage. Excepting Happosai's giant battle-aura, and perhaps the Orochi, or theoretically a fully chi-empowered Ryoga, he is by all appearances the by far physically strongest character in the series, as one full force blow was nearly enough to knock out (a severely distracted) Ryoga, while the latter was unfaced by similar effort from Taro's monster form, which, for comparison, proved capable of immediately defeating a surprised female Ranma. For a very limited time Lime even managed to provide support for a fissure in Mount Horaisan, bordering to approximately a hundred thousand tonnes of rock, and delay it from closing through force of strength alone. While Ryoga initially proved able to easily avoid his attacks, Mint accidentally plowed into him from behind, allowing Lime to strike while his guard was down. This gave him the opportunity to nearly choke Ryoga to death, but was completely defeated in one shot by the latter's Shishi Hokodan blast.
- Lime greatly resembles as Jūra from InuYasha. The only difference is that Lime's outfit is orange while Jura's is white.
- ↑ Ryoga explodes!; Volume 4, Chapter 3; The tragedy of the ladle; Volume 24, chapter 6.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Death on Horaison; Volume 24, chapter 6
- ↑ Strike back with hot water; Volume 18, chapter 7
- ↑ The demon's true identity; Volume 18, chapter 2
- ↑ Ranma! Return to manhood!; Volume 25, chapter 1; Density of pure bedrock used: 2.7tonnes/cubic metre. Chasm depth guesstimated as 20 metres; length guesstimated as 28 metres; total plateau width guesstimated as 60->80 metres. Lower bound: Mass~20m*28m*60m*2.7tonnes/m^3 = 90720 tonnes. Upper bound: Mass~20m*28m*80m*2.7tonnes/m^3 = 120960 tonnes.
- ↑ The tragedy of the ladle; Volume 24, chapter 7