| This article is a stub. You can help the Ranma Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.
When the Jusenkyo Guide arrives in Nerima looking for a once-in-a-thousand-years Japanese outlet of Jusenkyo, the cursed residents of the ward see the chance to be rid of their Jusenkyo curses at last.
Relation to the Previous Episode
Cast in Order of Appearance
|Character Name||Japanese Voice||English Voice|
|Genma Saotome (human, panda)||Kenichi Ogata||Robert O. Smith|
|Ranma Saotome (male)||Kappei Yamaguchi||Richard Cox|
|Ranma Saotome (female)||Megumi Hayashibara||Venus Terzo|
|Nabiki Tendo||Minami Takayama||Angela Costain|
|Akane Tendo||Noriko Nagai||Myriam Sirois|
|Soun Tendo||Ryūsuke Ōbayashi||David Kaye|
|Kasumi Tendo||Kikuko Inoue||Willow Johnson|
|Jusenkyo Guide||Kōichi Yamadera||Michael Donovan|
|Ryoga Hibiki (piglet, human)||Kōichi Yamadera||Michael Donovan|
|Cologne||Miyoko Asō||Elan Ross Gibson|
|Shampoo (human)||Rei Sakuma||Cathy Weseluck|
|Mousse (duck, human)||Toshihiko Seki||Brad Swaile|
- This is the only instance in either the manga or anime that the Jusenkyo Guide is seen outside of China.
- The music playing while Ranma and Akane are in the cafe is an instrumental version of Don't Mind China Boy, which was the ending theme for the second season.
- The flashback to Ranma and Genma's training in Jusenkyo is far more faithful to the manga in comparison to how it was originally presented in the show.
- Despite Ryoga almost letting her know about his curse when the Guide reveals his secret, Akane never questions it.
- Ranma's slides include instances of past episodes from his first falling into the spring of drowned girl, his match with Kodachi, an unknown time when Kuno tried to take him out, and his bridal training for Picolet's wedding.
- Ryoga's flashbacks include when he was almost boiled by the Guide, being kicked by Ranma, and another instance of the match with Kodachi.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.