| This article is a stub. You can help the Ranma Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.
Hinako Ninomiya, Furinkan High's new homeroom teacher, is able to absorb battle aura from delinquent students like Kuno and Ranma and grow into a twenty-something version of herself. Of course, Ranma wants to learn her secret, but when Happosai reveals that Ranma would never be able to execute it, Ranma takes it upon himself to strike Hinako's pressure points (some of which happen to be very near her breasts) and stop her from draining the students. Hinako winds up draining almost the entire school in her battle with Ranma before he manages to strike her pressure points. Of course Happosai never told him he would have to repeat this almost every day for a month to permanently stop her. This story was originally featured in volume 25 of the manga. 
Cast in Order of Appearance
- This episode introduces Hinako Ninomiya to the anime series.
- The scene with Gosunkugi being harassed by the bullies at the start was taken from a completely different manga story than the one that Hinako was introduced in. In it, Gosunkugi decides to get his own battle suit to defeat Ranma once and for all only for it to fail and explode off of him. In this version, Hinako had not been introduced yet, so she was the one to save him from the thugs.
- Ranma's attempt to use the Happo Five-yen Satsu only to realize he has no clue how to use it mirrors Genma's attempt to try and use the Dragon Whisker from When a Guy's Pride and Joy is Gone.
- During the rumor spreading, Ogawa and chemistry club members can be seen gossiping. Their most prominent appearance was in School is a Battlefield! Ranma vs. Ryoga.
- In the manga Ryoga, Kuno, and Nabiki did not appear. Ukyo, Shampoo, and Kodachi did.