| This article is a stub. You can help the Ranma Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.
Sentaro Daimonji begs for Ranma and Akane's help after his grandmother, the matriarch, announces her intention to take a stand.
Relation to the Previous Episode
Cast in Order of Appearance
|Character Name||Japanese Voice||English Voice|
|Sentaro's grandmother||Hisako Kyouda||Pauline Newstone|
|Sentaro Daimonji||Bin Shimada||Brad Swaile|
|Ranma Saotome (male)||Kappei Yamaguchi||Richard Cox|
|Akane Tendo||Noriko Nagai||Myriam Sirois|
|Kasumi Tendo||Kikuko Inoue||Willow Johnson|
|Ranma Saotome (female)||Megumi Hayashibara||Venus Terzo|
|Matsu, Take, and Ume||Chie Kitagawa (Matsu)|
Natsumi Sakuma (Take)
Natsuko Fuji (Ume)
|Daphne Goldrick (Matsu)|
Cathy Weseluck (Take and Ume)
- The phrase "take a stand" is spoken no less than seventeen times in this episode.
- The first appearance of Matsu, Take, and Ume, though their names won't be revealed until the next season.
- In the sub, Sentaro's horse is named Tsukikage (Moon Shadow) and is a male horse. In the dub, the horse is renamed Moonlight and is female.
- The head tea ceremony disciple bears a resemblance to Sotatsu Jikei'ien, who won't appear until season six.
- In the sub, the bell was to be rung 108 times. The dub changes it to an mere 100.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.